Saturday, January 4, 2014

A neophyte aspirant landing in USA on most Famous F1 (Student Visa).

LosAngeles , California, USA.

                 
          Hello to all my friends.
       
         My very first Blog where I will help all Desi interact with oneself and each other. I am sure everyone will agree and comment here , that we have definitely at some point of time experienced similar feelings. I am typical Indian Desi who had die hard love for Mother India. My Parents had a dream that if their parents were financially sound they would have studied more.  Now they want me to make their dream come true.  I was very happy with my life in India. Being a Qualified Doctor Graduate, I had keen interest in Computers and technology. I was working with a reputed firm in Ahmedabad.  Ahmedabad was my birth place, a city full of life and colors.
Ahmedabad , i would say Gujarat is the safest place in India. A girl / lady can safely move out of house at midnight.

        There starts the pain of preparation of coming to United States of America. I was getting frustrated on the demands and the hell count of documents that was required to apply for the Student Visa.  Trust me guys its a vicious circle. Its a trap once you get into this you will never want to come out of it.. some one has rightly told nothing comes FREE.  There is price for everything.

       You must be thinking why it is a trap ?


  • Pull out all your Marksheets , Certificates, etc.
  • Go to Govt office and wait in line for hours to get the true copies.
  • Go to the banks and beg them for the Bank Statements and the Letter stating that Bank account is on your parents name and you have xyz amount in that.
  • Wait on the Cybercafe (yes those days back in 2010s in India very few residential address have internet at home) to see the Date Availability for Visa interview.
  • And finally the Day !!!  Yes Visa Day !
And that is the day when you have the fear of getting Rejected (WHY = Because what will parents think about you, what will friends talk about you  and what will society talk about you)?

Let me know how many of you have gone through this pain and share your experience here in Comments !!!!

From Asia's Pen.

Will come up with follow up process once you are Granted F1 USA Student Visa.


No comments:

Post a Comment